CnetLabs’ outside plant stranded loose tube cables delivers proven quality and performance. The armored and all-dielectric designs are suitable for direct buried, aerial and conduit applications. The construction features the use of dry water blocking elements and reduced diameter buffer tubes, yielding a light weight, smaller cable.
The result is a outdoor fiber optic cable that is an ideal transmission medium for the outside plant environment.The standard jacket material is Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), with an optional High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) jacket available.
Additionally, the fiber and buffer tubes are color coded for easy identification. CnetLabs’ all dry cable construction removes the need for filling gels and flooding compounds from the cable. This significantly reduces cable preparation time and eliminates the need for solvents and other consumables during cable preparation.
The cables are designed to improve the cleanliness of the work environment and provides full water blocking protection for outside plant applications.
- Robust cable design
- Complies with applicable standards
- Provides very stable low temperature performance
- Cable withstands typical installation forces with good safety margin
- Reduces installation loads due to reduced weight and diameter
- Provides performance equivalent to gel-filled cable designs
- Improves network deployment speed for capturing revenues/starting services sooner
Pre-terminated Indoor/Outdoor Fiber
CnetLabs’ custom “Fiber whips™” Pre-Terminated Fiber Optic Assemblies have a longstanding reputation for quality and reliability. When we receive your custom order, we build the assembly to your specifications using the finest materials to our exacting standards.
The assembly is made in the USA by skilled technicians under controlled conditions and comes to you fully tested and ready for immediate installation.
- Made to exacting specifications. Factory terminated and tested.
- Factory terminations and polishing are superior to virtually all field terminations
- Quality made in the USA by Skilled Technicians
- Fibers are color coded and protected using 2 mm buffer tubes
- Optional “Pulling Eyes” (pulling baskets) allow the ends of the assembly to be pulled into place while protecting the connectors.
- Save time on your installation
- Multi-mode & Single-mode Cables available