To ensure that the network infrastructure portion of your project can be completed on time and within budget, Cnetworks builds multi-disciplined teams with design engineering, planning and technical expertise across diverse fields of technology. This helps us provide economically sound solutions with the highest level of performance and functionality.
Design engineering and installation specialists – including fiber optic and networking specialists prevent the gaps common with mainstream consulting/engineering and design/build efforts. Our engineering-led solutions ensure that designs and construction meet the requirements of today’s demanding IP and technology based systems.
Cnetworks cross-trained design and project management team provides post-design bid and project management services, including design compliance, bid management, and on-site project management. A team of designers, engineers, and installation professionals work together to minimize delays, budget overruns and change orders for even the most cutting edge technology systems.
Finally, to ensure all projects integrate seamlessly with the architectural and engineering framework, Team Cnet offers comprehensive consulting, design, AutoCAD and specification services, including:
• Planning services: high-level analysis, feasibility studies, facility usage, budgeting.
• Schematic design: sketches, graphics, general design criteria, preliminary cost estimates
• Design development: detailed design, specifications, drawings and budgetary estimates and project documents
• Construction document: bid solicitation documents, instructions to bidders, contract forms and RFI services
• Bidding: distribution of bid documents, addenda preparation, contractor selection.
• Construction administration: on-site project management to ensure design compliance; adherence to best practices.
Team Cnet qualified personnel (Design Engineering) are working on your project: Cnetworks staff is credentialed in a wide range of fields and certifications, including:
• Professional Engineer/Electrical Engineer
• Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Telecommunications Project Manager (TPM)
• Wireless Project Manager (WPM)
• SCTE/ISBE BPE and BCSS
• Certified Protection Professional (CPP)
• BICSI Installer/Technician